Battling with Plinths

So work begins! Plinth making wasn’t as successful as I would have liked. Took me a very long time to get back into the swing of it! Finally on the 5th and final one I eventually got the lining up correct, it was a little too late with the others though- I’m hoping this excess can be routed away- I’ve made a lot more work for myself here though. You can these mistakes where the wood is out of line. It is slightly annoying, but I’m happy to have the first stage out the way. Can’t wait to see them with some wallpaper on them! Still a lot more to do until I get to that stage though!

Advertisements